Bosch Africa - Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
- Support the Sales Customer Service Department for Power Tools Business in Nigeria
- Order Entry, allocation, follow-up with the internal sales team
- Coordination between customers and Bosch Warehouse
- Support efficiency increase in process implementations, Sales Team steering, etc.
- Take part in the Sales reporting for Power Tools Department
- Support in Audit preparations and Documentation of Processes.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Good university degree.
- Minimum of 2 years, and a maximum of 3 years working experience in a multinational organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer Skills; Office Package. SAP modules and functionalities are a plus.
- Ability to work independently, without daily supervision.
- Ability to build long-term relationship and networks.
- Process oriented.
- Pro-active approach, with proven ability to be a problem solver.
- Must possess a structured and systematic work-approach.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good organization skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550661 to apply for this job .