DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Logistics Company, is recruiting to fill the position above.
- The Human Resources & Administrative Manager is responsible for promoting and implementing HR values through planning and providing strategic people management support to Business Units and support functions and also overseeing the administration of facilities, properties, and assets in order to meet the business objectives of Company.
- The Human Resources & Administrative Manager will report functionally and administratively to the General Manager (GM) and He/She will directly supervise the Facility Manager & Assistant HR Manager.
- A Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- A Masters in Human Resources Management or an MBA.
- ACIPMN professional certification or any other recognized HR certification.
- Minimum of eight (8) years' relevant work experience.
- Evidence of technical competencies in Microsoft Office suite, strong IT skills and ability to utilize HR Information system and Project Management skills.
- Excellent Managerial and behavioral competencies.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, The successful candidate will:
- Establish Human Resources objectives in line with organizational objectives;
- Implement HR strategies, policies & procedures by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, learning & development, records management, succession planning, employee & industrial relations and retention;
- Manage the initiation and coordination of all recruitment, selection, induction and placement strategy and process for all categories of new employees to meet and deliver business objectives;
- Manage the Company's Performance Management Cycle, implementation of change, Reward & Compensation strategy and Employee Engagement Strategy;
- Comply with country-specific Labour Law in all the Company's locations by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising Senior Management on required actions;
- Oversee the administration and management of all facilities, properties, and assets;
- Oversee the HR & administration budget and ensure costs are in alignment with the budget;
- Any other duty as required by Executive Management.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550652 to apply for this job .