South Dredge Limited is a Marine, civil and mechanical engineering contractor providing dredging, civil and mechanical services across Nigeria.
- Advise on provisions to minimize safety risks
- Develop and enforce OSH policies (accident reporting process)
- Direct accident investigation procedures
- Keep records of safety-related incidents and propose corrective actions
- Organize and conduct OSH training plans
- Collaborate with managers to monitor compliance and identify safety issues
- Intervene in unsafe activities or operations
- Liaise with and report to official regulatory bodies on OSH matters
- Must possess at least BSc qualification
- Must have at least 5 years working experience
- Must be a qualified safety officer. The certificates needed include OSHA, ISPON level 3 etc.
- Possession of NEBOSH, BOSIET is added advantage
- Very good knowledge of HSE documents eg. Manhour, KPIs, HSE statistics etc
- Ability to develop a safety plan/process.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550626 to apply for this job .