Kingsmen and Gracewards Limited - Founded by a team of business management and ICT professionals, Kingsmen and Gracewards Limited (RC 1255968) was incorporated to create computer applications for Mobile Banking using SMS or USSD thus offering banks and individuals the tools they require to grow their businesses and personal finances effectively and efficiently while cutting the operational cost in day to day transactions Helping organizations locate the best talents and people is one responsibility we carry out effectively and excitedly, we would also gladly upgrade your workforce to meet current demands and realities.
The Software Development Engineer II will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills regarding specifying and detailing business processes and requirements
- Delivery experience with NET Core, including C#, Entity Framework Core, LINQ and ASP NET, ASP NET MVC and Entity Framework and Node js
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2008/2012/2016), PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc.) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (Team Foundation Server)
Desired Competency and Skills Requirements
The SDE II will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem-solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions
- Fully understand structured methodologies (Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required
- The ability to work well within a team and as part of a larger overall technology team
- They should display strong collaborative characteristics.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550624 to apply for this job .