McTimothy Associates Is a full service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support with exceptional customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations. We are professional management consulting firm committed enabling business greatness in Africa through cutting-edge modern management practice of Business transformation, Strategy, Change management & Innovation, Leadership, Restructuring & Turnaround management and Training solutions.
- Improve profit and attain sales target of the supermarket
- Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues
- Recruit and interview new staff for the supermarket
- Organize training, orientation, and supervise all departmental managers
- Organize holidays
- Oversee receiving orders and stock control
- Assign and schedule tasks for specific employees and also follow up on the results they generate
- Complete all the operational requirements of the store
- Appraise, monitor, and plan tasks to be given to individual staff members
- Discipline, counsel, and coach employees to maintain positive result generation
- Initiate corrective actions, analyze variance, schedule expenditure, and prepare annual budget aside achieving other financial objectives of the organization
- Recognize future and present requirements by customers
- Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers
- Collaborate with other members of staff that have good understanding about service requirements
- Maintain inventories and approve contracts to ensure consistent availability of the required services and merchandise
- Study trends, authorize clearance sales and also determine all required sales promotions
- Review merchandising by formulating pricing policies
- Identify profitability ratio by studying financial statements and operating statements
- Study display plans, sale promotion, and advertising towards marketing merchandise in a profitable manner.
- BSc/HND in relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the sales of Lubricants & Petrochemicals.
- Minimum of 3-4 years in similar capacity as Supermarket Manager or Senior supervisor
- Ability to relate cordially with clients
- Possess management proficiency
- Ability to plan and execute strategic sales processes
- Ability to deliver result copiously
- Ability to manage other staff members
- Possess excellent specific market knowledge
- Possess IT and accounting proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to multitask.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Presentation skills.
- Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Team player, creative, positive, ambitious.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed cover letters, resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550612 to apply for this job .