Saroafrica International is a company with linked interest in FMCG and Agric Value Chain spanning Downstream to Upstream. The Supply chain activities is a continuous circle from Inbound, Outbound to Export. Following her businesses restructuring and repositioning, the company is further expanding her activities across all the Commercial Cities and major Agroecology zones of Nigeria.
- the Managing Director but with dual reporting to the Group Financial Manager
Job Position Summary
- The Deputy Head of Accounts is a strategic partner in running the business and plays a crucial role in providing relevant financial direction to the Business.
- The Deputy Head of Accounts is charged with establishing and maintaining adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the business
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing Business Planning and Financial Strategies that will support that overall Strategic focus of the business
- Assessment of the Business Performance against targets at predefined periods in the short term as well as against a 5 year plan
- Undertakes financial control and risk management activities that will reduce and eliminate incidence of wastages, budget overruns and cost to serve in an effective manner
- Manage the Working Capital of the Business to ensure that the liquidity targets and a shorter cash conversion cycles are achieved
- Ensure a seamless and real-time running of the Financial Reporting processes to aid speed of delivery in providing real-time and accurate financial information to Management and other users
- Manage profitably the Company’s Insurance as well as its Tax Affairs with relevant 3rd parties and consultants
- Oversee the activities of the Finance unit of the business as well as take an active role in building and leading a team of competent and high performing professionals in the Finance Unit
- Age range should be within 30 to 38 years
- Second Class Degree Upper in Accounting, Economics or Finance. MBA will be an advantage. Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA)
- HND Upper in Accounting, Economics or Finance. MBA will be an advantage. Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA)
- Over 7 years Relevant Experience in Accounting Roles with the last 2 years in a leadership position
- Hands-on experience with an ERP and in an ERP Environment is essential. Particularly, knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be an added advantage. Candidate must have demonstrated capacity in dealing with Stock Related Issues on the ERP
- Passionate about achieving agreed set targets and deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in deployment of Speed & Aggression in achieving goals
- Excellent communication , interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong ethics and high moral standards
- High level strategic and analytical thinking capabilities
- Possesses Shared Mindset
- Ability to create a culture of high performance
- Strong attention to details
- Candidates not currently working with an FMCG company or in a conglomerated need not apply
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and laws
- Analytical mind with strategic abilities
- Must have worked in the FMCG Industry
- Must have worked or be working in a Conglomerate
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550610 to apply for this job .