Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
- CS&L Product Change Management
Position Purpose Statement
- Execute with excellence all projects according to I2M guidelines to deliver projects on time and within quality & cost parameters as defined for the project
- Ensure projects visibility to all functions, manage project team to deliver project efficiently to meet defined timeline
- Facilitate cross-functional coordination within the project team (marketing, R&D, BD, operations, quality, procurement, finance, demand & supply planning). Moderate meetings and teleconferences related to projects
- Manage project evaluation process for major NPD launches
- Ensure project evaluation process is formalized and shared with projects teams, PAM & MOR
- Ensure Master Data accuracy, timely initiation and distribution to all concerned parties
- Lead Design to Print process for pack artworks for respective category, coordinate pack designs development and approval
- Drive De-complexity initiatives in category product portfolio
- Manage Key Performance Indicators reporting for PCM function
- Ensure timely communication of NPD forecast to Demand & supply planning for launch planning
- Provide required data for PMR preparation
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Lead, develop and Execute I2M related projects:
- Support preparation of Product Development brief with the appropriate Brand team (Product Development Request). Challenge cross-functional feedback, design, cost, timings and feasibility where appropriate during “project development” and “project execution” stages.
- Identify project milestones, align product development related costs and ensure CAPEX requirements are captured for PDR & LR with the support of Business Development leads. Support data collection from all involved functions for IBR request to plants.
- Manage cross-functional perspective collection and key constraint highlights during stage gate document submission.
- Ensure timely documents submission to Category MOR and in-market Project Alignment Meetings.
- Produce and update category NPD funnel for MOR meeting.
Track, monitor and communicate progress of all projects:
- Review project status and bring challenges to the notice of the project team/ key stakeholders on a regular basis (Brand, Plant, R&D, CS&L, Procurement, etc.) Lead discussions on actions, updates, review priorities and facilitate the resolution of issues; Issue minutes of meeting highlighting next steps, timing and responsible for action members.
- Manage project from IC or PDR approval stage till in-market launch including forming project team, kick-off, and status update meetings, risk management and contingency plan evaluation for further decision-making by Project owner and core project team.
- Produce, communicate and agree on project timelines with all key stakeholders including Regional Category Teams.
- Propose and agree projects prioritization with Category Team.
- Manage projects post evaluation including data collection with involved functions (DP&SP, SS&O, Marketing, etc.) to prepare & share learning with MOR & PAM;
- Manage reporting activities of Product Change Management function:
- Monitor product portfolio and propose portfolio de-complexity to category teams (1in 1out approach) by tracking category SKU Bridge regional reporting
- Monitor Project Bridge for active and planned projects as per category 421 and recommendations as per PMR/MBR feedback
- Control data accuracy in MyProject tool through projects status check and system cleaning when appropriate
- Provide SKU and PCM related KPI report as required
- Track timely project delivery and report project workload to PCDM
- Manage preparation of category PMR presentation, including data reconciliation between Marketing, DP& SP and BD
- Ensure FG Master Data initiation and management in RING and SAP:
- Initiate KIC7 and GTIN codes creation for new products in RING tool
- Initiate FG data collection through master data DCF, monitor FG code set-up in SAP and planning systems for all NPD and I2M project related code changes
- Ensure timely distribution of updated master data and logistics details for new and renovated products to CS&L, Marketing and SS&O functions - to ensure information systems can be properly set up to produce, ship, sell and invoice our products.
- Perform regular data reconciliation for SKUs in category portfolio
- Manage the service of artwork and origination providers, together with Marketing and Procurement:
- Lead D2P process for final repro file preparation including data collection from R&D, Procurement, Marketing and Regulatory; complete data and brief submission to D2P provider, AW and repro approval control in digital tool
- Identify and report variances in aligned/ budgeted project cost vs. actuals; facilitate dialogue to find solutions from the project team
- Manage the D2P committed timings
- Support development of stickers for in-market promotions as required
Lead relationships and partnerships:
Communicate/ brief Plant team, Regional and Global team and other key interfaces on:
- Project plans and timelines
- Product Change objectives and targets
- Product Change processes
- Resolve cross-departmental issues in implementing new project in a proactive manner, promoting and supporting team-based approach wherever possible.
- Graduate level in Management / Economics / Engineering / Food Technology
- Fluent English, PC skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project
- Economics, marketing, trade marketing - basic appreciation
- Cost of goods structure - basic understanding
- Working knowledge of the Supply chain and basic supply chain principles
- Logistics operations appreciation
- Category / Brand / business structure and processes comprehension
- Operations / production processes management - basic understanding
- Legal / regulatory / quality appreciation
- FMCG industry: markets, competitors, brands awareness
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in FMCG environment, typically with 2 years’ experience of:
- Project management or
- Product and/or packaging development or
- Customer Service and Logistic or
- Engineering or Procurement
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Process management and leadership
- Effective communication with internal and external partners, teamwork, negotiation and influencing skills
- Time management (Organized) and detail oriented
- Analytical skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; managing complexity
- Business acumen
- Teamwork and networking
- Drive to executes with excellence.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550609 to apply for this job .