Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand's portfolio cuts across different categories.
- The SPA Manager is saddled with the responsibility of increasing the outlet turnover and maximize profitability
- Ensure the highest level of customer service
- Design Spa Procedure Manual and ensure adherence by all spa personnel
- Trains all staff/subordinates on new products and treatments
- Ensures a high level of operational efficiency
- Provide consultation services to clients
- Ensure Communication of current and ongoing promotional programs, services and packages to clients by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of spa/salon offerings
- Suggest value-added services to management to maximise sales
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of retail products/brands
- Oversee the operations and maintenance of all spa facilities and equipment
- Coach and mentor all spa staff
- Operate sales register and perform sales inventory
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Management or a related field
- Candidate must be SMART
- Must be female
- At least 2 years experience as a therapist
- At least 2 in a supervisory/managerial capacity
- Required Competency:
- Customer relationship management
- In-depth product knowledge
- In-depth spa treatment knowledge
- IT proficiency
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Communication skills
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume using the title of position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550608 to apply for this job .