The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointments into the vacant position below in the Federal Fire Service (FFS):
- Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
- Candidates should note that this Application is absolutely free!
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation
- Candidates are also advised to print out and guide their acknowledgment slip which will continuously be on demand throughout the exercise;
- Candidates are advised against multiple registrations which may lead to disqualification
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550590 to apply for this job .