Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to provide E-learning and Power Solutions (Solar & Inverter).
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced and entrepreneurial sales and marketing manager who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Nigeria. You will build and execute marketing campaigns for a number of products and services and be responsible for our brand and acquisition strategy.
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will take charge of our solar and inverter marketing activities, conduct market and customer research, execute integrated campaigns and build brand partnership initiatives.
- Plan, prioritise and execute marketing activities in line with company brand positioning and growth targets.
- Monitor marketing expenses and prepare and maintain projections and budgets in collaboration with management.
- Present performance reports on marketing activities and KPIs to the company on monthly and quarterly basis
- The applicant who will manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Development and execution of marketing, branding and communications pieces that will best maximize company’s exposure in the market.
- Conduct regular marketing needs assessments.
- Monitor competitor’s marketing strategies and incorporate best practice changes when appropriate.
- Assist in promoting and implementing social media strategy for marketing products.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practice and strategies.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and instagram.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Conduct research, evaluate product demand, establish pricing strategies, identify a target audience, and determine the best way to reach that audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in management in a corporate setting
- Knowledge of Inverter and Solar Solutions is a plus
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Strong marketing skills
- Business sense and strategic thinking approach
- Exceptional computer skills and awareness of digital/social media marketing strategies
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You take initiative and don’t wait to be asked. You’re results driven. Once you’re given a goal, you won’t stop until you’ve figured out how to make it happen.
- Move fast: You must be able to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Great communicator: You are a bridge builder and influencer who is able to get buy in from other stakeholders for your ideas. You are comfortable collaborating with a cross-cultural team across multiple timezones.
- Creative: You are creative and able to think outside the box. You have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts with proven background of executing successful campaigns in the Nigerian market.
- Data driven: You make decisions based on data and have strong quantitative skills to run analysis and produce dashboards and reports.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550581 to apply for this job .