Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
- Ensures every Company contract created contains up-to-date Health, Safety and Environment Terms & Conditions in line with Group requirements
- Carries out all contract activities and processes in accordance with Company rules.
- Ensures that contracts are drafted in accordance with approved model contracts and contributes to periodic review of same.
- Ensures that contracts are created & managed in SAP, in Company database and Contract Management Systems.
- Ensures effective use of Company tools / systems (eg: electronic portals for CFT) for optimum productivity & NNPC/NIPEX Portal.
- Takes initiative to generate and record all savings generated for contracts in SAP and obtains validation of such savings via Company system in line with Cost Efficiency Initiative.
- Participating in generating contract strategies, preparation of a presentation of slides and making presentations to both Company Control Committee and Validation Committee.
- Ensures the deployment of Group initiatives such as Frame Agreements, etc.
- Provides post-award contractual and commercial support in the management of Claims, Change Orders, dispute resolutions, Contract close-out and up-date of Vendor database when relevant.
- Prepares responses to any audit inquiry concerning own contracts.
- Monitors active contracts under his portfolio to ensure timely extension, revision or termination as may be required.
- Participates in Service Quality Meetings (SQMs).
- Ensures accurate reporting & prompt payment of Contractors and proper archiving of fully executed dossiers
- Interfaces with and challenge partners when relevant
- Issues regular reports to NAPIMS CFT, NCDMB, etc
- Interfaces with the Affiliate's Compliance Officer, ensuring that Anti Bribery Clauses are part of future contracts and Due Diligence is performed on Contractors as required by relevant Company Rule
- A degree in Engineering, Management Sciences or Law (with minimum Second Class Honours).
- 3 to 5 years experience in Supply Chain Management in an oil industry environment,
- Membership of Professional Body such as Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) will be an added advantage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display the list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on 'Apply to the job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, the period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550573 to apply for this job .