Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for bringing a systematic approach in evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management and control in FGSL.
- Ensures reconciliation of all payments and receipts document from the branch office
- Carry out weekly/monthly bank reconciliations and submit report for Executive Management.
- Identify risks associated with the business objectives and evaluate the controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Responsible for the audit of all operational files before closure of any transaction to ensure proper documentation and compliance issue.
- Analyze audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary cost.
- Make recommendations on the best ways to avoid fraud and minimize waste.
- Prepare monthly report to reflect profit and loss against FGSL benchmarks and make recommendations where necessary.
- Responsible for making recommendations on how to improve internal controls and other governance processes.
- Analyze financial statements & bank reconciliations and provide standard monthly report for Management
- Carry out checks on daily/weekly imprest account for reconciliation
- Ensure records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards
- Prepares weekly / monthly specific and general reports to the Executive Management on transactions.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by Management.
- BSC or HND in Accounting, Banking, and Finance, Economics or any related course.
- Professional membership of ICAN or ACCA is a must.
- Masters degree in Accounting, Economics Business admin will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years industry experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550571 to apply for this job .