Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
Exploration and Production
- General Finance Responsibility
- Manages Insurance activities, maintains company standards
- Manages underwriting information to business partners
- Participates in the Reinsurance Treaty reviews
- Manages company energy insurance policies and records
- Updates insurance values for renewals and new placements on a year by year basis
- Maintains the company's Insurance database
- Performs risk identification, analysis and management of Insurance policies covering company assets
- Manages domestic insurance programs
- Data Management, Documentation & Reporting:
- Database management for internal and external reporting
- Data management for assets, interests and liability exposure at all company locations
- Collates data and technical documentation for claims administration
- Co-ordinates information gathering for new investments, new acquisition and assets disposal
- Co-ordinates underwriting information and maintains records of joint venture operations
- Manages HSE programs in alignment with insurance policy conditions
- Co-ordinates and issues weekly and annual Management reports
- Summarizes and maintains joint operating provisions for all assets
- Manages relationships with Government Agencies
- Co-ordinates activities of warranty surveyors and loss adjusters
- Keeps up-to-date relevant information about the Insurance market
- Manages relationships with insurance Brokers and Insurance companies
- HND/BSc in Insurance or other Social Sciences; MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Insurance Industry; Oil & Gas insurance knowledge will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display the list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on 'Apply to the job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, the period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550570 to apply for this job .