Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
The job holder will:
- Ensure implementation of support contracts required for operations are in place
- Ensure the timely preparation of budgets for internal and partner approval
- Ensure approval of contracts and procurement of high-value items from internal entities and the partner
- Ensure strict adherence to Group standards
- Maintain interface with Contracts and Procurement, Maintenance trades, Site maintenance, Cost Control and Planning
- Ensure timely submission of Work Programs to all concerned entities.
- Prepares Scope of Work and cost estimates in coordination with other maintenance trade entities.
- Prepares contract advert and strategy document for the partner and internal entities.
- Prepares instruction to prospective contractors
- Facilitates pre-Tender meetings.
- Responds to Tender Clarifications.
- Prepares Nigerian Content Development Proposal
- Participates in the evaluation of Tenders and associated report writing.
- Prepares commercial evaluation template
- Participates in Award Recommendations for Contracts.
- Prepares relevant presentations.
- Performs vendor pre-qualification, categorization and competency evaluation.
- Performs vendor performance evaluation and reporting including Health, Safety and Environment audits with follow-up on identified gaps.
- Creates decentralized purchase orders and call-off orders and associated tasks.
- Facilitates Factory Acceptance Tests when necessary.
General Maintenance Contract Reporting:
- Compiles and manages periodic reports and yearly KPI with the inputs from sites.
- Prepares periodic General Maintenance Contract sites meeting.
- Assists sites with any General Maintenance Contract concerns.
- Manages and reviews General Maintenance Contract invoices.
- Ensures monthly maintenance reporting for the Maintenance department.
- In charge of maintenance planning management. Interfaces with District planning, sites and maintenance trades
- Follows up with Procurement on top priority materials.
- Provides other maintenance support activities as may be required.
- An Engineering Degree or a Degree in Management (at least Second Class)
- Professional experience: 3 - 5 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- Knowledge across all the disciplines of Contracts, Procurement and the Supply chain will be an added advantage
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain Management and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display the list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on 'Apply to the job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, the period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550565 to apply for this job .