Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
- Exploration and Production
- Project Management, Site Construction/Supervision
- Carries out preliminary, basic, and detailed structural engineering studies and produce associated deliverables.
- Supervises and is responsible for the activities of structural discipline engineers, including delegation of works and management of individuals’ workloads.
- Reviews structural discipline engineering deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Reviews designs produced by the Company or contractors to ensure compliance with Company structural general specifications and applicable project structural specifications.
- Develops and contributes to equipment specifications for procurement purposes.
- Reviews of contractor structural deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Advises other departments on structural related issues, including suggesting technical solutions to problems, identifying best practices, etc.
- Liaises with suppliers and manufacturers of equipment and materials to ensure technical specifications are understood and met.
- Prepares and cross-checks relevant procedures, international standards and Company technical specifications for application into design activities.
- Ensures a safe and consistent application of Total’s referential documents, codes, standards and good engineering practice with respect to Structural discipline as the Technical Authority on Structures.
- Be the SECE (Safety & Environmental Critical Elements) Guardian for Structural Integrity, Dropped Object Protection, Blast Resistant Construction and Fire Mitigation by ensuring that the integrity of these elements are assured throughout the operational life of the asset
- Minimum Qualification: University Degree in Structural or Mechanical engineering with 10 to 15 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations.
- Use of MS-Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications will be added advantage
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display the list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on 'Apply to the job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, the period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550563 to apply for this job .