The Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA), is an independent, non-partisan public policy think tank based in Lagos, Nigeria, with a mission to "ensure that government action fosters growth, economic well-being and freedom and individual responsibility".
- The Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA), seeks to recruit exceptional persons as “Research Associates” with specialization in Health Economics, Agric Economics, Financial Economics, Energy Economics, and Policy.
- The ideal candidate should possess a strong Bachelor's Degree in one of the quantitative sciences; Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, and Engineering and must possess a Master's Degree in one of the stated areas of specialization such as; Health Economics, Energy Economics/Policy, Financial Economics, Agric Economics and Statistics from a top tier university
The candidates should match the below profile:
- Minimum of second class upper division
- Aged between 22 and 35 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver results in different environments (especially in a developing world context)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Broad worldview
- Ability to use statistical packages (such as SPSS) will be an added advantage.
- If you like the challenge of cutting through conventional thinking and working on complex development problems then our organization is interested in you.
- We will in turn offer each candidate a stimulating and challenging work environment, a possibility to engage with frontier research, opportunities for world-class, international training, and an attractive salary package.
- The selected candidate will ideally be expected to resume the post as soon as possible. The position will start with a three-year contract with the option of renewal depending on performance.
- Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550562 to apply for this job .