Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organizations specializing in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and underprivileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
- The position holder will lead the design and implementation of demand creation work, identify innovative approaches including results measurements, to show achievement of programme targets.
- An important aspect of the role is to build the SUNMAP2 programme capacity in social mobilization and behavior change; work with the commercial market partners on the generic and branded marketing and ensure synergy with the overall NMEP ACSM strategy.
The successful candidate will have:
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent in Communication, Marketing, Public health or related field
- Significant experience in applying a range of behavior change theories in the development sector or private sector
- Experience measuring results of demand generation activities, for example, value for money
- Demonstrable experience working in demand generation programmes in the health sector
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550552 to apply for this job .