Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organizations specializing in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and underprivileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
- The Senior Programme Management Specialist will be seconded to the National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP) to strengthen programme management systems and stewardship.
- S/he will work closely with counterparts in NMEP to build capacity in the area of programme management and governance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Postgraduate degree or Internationally recognized qualification in Project Management or relevant discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- At least 10 years working in programme management/governance role with an excellent understanding of health systems
- Familiarity with the Nigerian health system, including government planning processes at Federal and State levels
- Experience in project and financial management with a proven track record of timely submission of high-quality project deliverables
- Strong experience in capacity building for effective outputs, ideally learning related
- This role is dependent on Malaria Consortium securing a forthcoming grant. CVs will be reviewing on an ongoing basis therefore early application is encouraged.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550551 to apply for this job .