Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organizations specializing in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and underprivileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
- Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Market Systems Development Specialist to join our team in Abuja Nigeria.
- The Market Systems Development Specialist will be responsible for applying a market systems approach in facilitating the development of functional and sustainable systems for the delivery of malaria commodities and services, which a sizable proportion of the population can access at affordable prices and agreed quality standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Postgraduate degree in Economics, Health Financing or related field
- At least 8 years’ experience in working on projects applying market systems approach (M4P) in Nigeria
- Proven experience inability to identify and engage private and public sector on innovative market-driven solutions for scalable and sustainable results
- Experience in managing partnerships with government and private agencies
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of market systems development projects
- Knowledge about health care or health-related market systems/context
- Proven skills in managing partnerships and agreements, including contract development, market, and business (partnership) development and monitoring
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience and understanding of working with commercial sector manufacturers and distributors of health or similar commodities
- Significant experience in project management
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proven experience in business and market development
- Please note this role is dependent on Malaria Consortium securing a forthcoming grant. CVs will be reviewed on an ongoing basis therefore early application is encouraged.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550550 to apply for this job .