MacTay Consulting - Our client, a key player in the Telecomms Sector across the globe, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Manager, Quality Assurance, and Service Level Management
- Develop the strategy and execution plan for client’s SME Segment and Corporate Segment and achieve the desired acquisition and revenue targets while also ensuring channel satisfaction levels.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Achieve customer acquisition, revenue, ARPU, and retention target
- Oversee the acquisition of High-Value subscribers from corporate, public, SME organizations and High Networth Individuals (HNIs) within allocated sector/regions
- Build a rich pipeline of customers (Corporate, Public, SME and HNIs and ensure the month-on-month growth of customer acquisitions & revenue)
- Ensure resolution of all customer complaints within approved SLAs and manage monthly churn
- Ensure prompt weekly report of performance market intelligence and competitions activities
- Build a prospect pipeline and sign up a quantitative and qualitative account as defined by the client
- Generate and facilitate the execution of sales plan in alignment with client’s business revenue and customer acquisition objectives
- First degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any relevant field.
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable
- Minimum 6 years’ experience including:
- 3 to 4 years’ sales /marketing experience
- 3 to 4 years account/B2B selling experience with a demonstrable track record
- Leadership experience with demonstrable skills and success in leading and developing others
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Computer Skill - Microsoft Word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
- High level of attention to detail.
- This position is available in the following locations; Abuja, Lagos, Port- Harcourt, Rivers.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550549 to apply for this job .