A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The Sales Manager is responsible for planning and managing the overall sales and marketing of the hotel to achieve optimal occupancy, maximizing revenue, and meeting/exceeding hotel profit objectives.
The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for total revenue including group and transient rooms, group food and beverage, meeting room rental, local catering and other revenues.
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and catering/banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reporting, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required
- Survey, review and analyze competition, market trends, customer needs and comments in order to be proactive and adapt with business intelligence
- Develops new plans and programs and determine the effectiveness of current plans and programs
- Manage/direct all advertising, public relations and promotional
- Actively participates in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings
- Manages performance issues that arise within the Sales and Reservations teams
- Effectively communicates with other departments
- Conducts a daily briefing with department on current key activities
- Anticipate and address guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction
- Ability to create and manage search engine optimization
- Exhibits strong digital marketing skills by driving social site
- Work towards Increasing revenue
- Trains the team to use the appropriate sales pitches and supervises implementation
- Sets daily occupancy rate and average room rate targets for the team
- Helps define the pricing and rooms strategy
- Ensures the brand and/or Group's loyalty program is promoted to guests
- Ensures the team applies the inter-hotel coordination policy to encourage synergy within the marketplace
- Ensures high standards of service and the fulfillment of the brand's quality promise
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Business Management, Economics, Finance or in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years Sales management experience
- Relevant training or Certifications in a related field of Sales and Marketing
- A strong understanding of overall hotel business, its facilities, and policies
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches
- Must have the ability to understand global markets that affect the business of the hotel
- Must have strong decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and manipulative abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Computer skills (word, excel, and PowerPoint), etc.
- Strong skills in digital marketing
NOTE: Candidate MUST have worked in a hotel (International brand).
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550546 to apply for this job .