Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
Develop Recruitment Plan:
- Establish recruiting requirements from manpower plans and discussions with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Contribute to the development of the Recruitment Plan and its implementation strategy
- Prepare the work plan for the Recruitment Campaign under the supervision of the Head of Recruitment
Implement Recruitment Campaign:
- Work closely with Line Managers to ensure that Recruitment Policies and Procedures are understood and implemented
- Review Job Descriptions of positions to be filled to determine applicant requirements for preparation of adverts
- Attract applicants by placing job adverts (local newspapers or foreign platforms) and the Group careers website
- Source and shortlist candidates to ensure experience and skill sets match the role requirements
- Administer appropriate company assessments, collate results for validation of the Recruitment Manager and Line hierarchy.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews & ensure documentation is completed and retained. Follow up on the interview process status.
- Review applicants against a consistent set of qualifications and job requirements in the wrap up discussions with Line Managers to identify retained candidates.
- Coordinate the logistics for the Recruitment Campaign (local & foreign) and ensure feedback to candidates at every stage of the recruitment process
- Prepare the Recruitment dossier of successful candidates for approvals and signature of the employment contract.
- Perform reference and background checks on retained candidates
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
- Hire successful candidates in the HR system
- Participate in the integration programme for new hires
- Provide necessary support at the Induction programme for new hires
- Provide regular updates to HR, Line Managers, and Management on the progress of recruitment campaign
- Prepare periodic reports on recruitment activities
- A University Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of HR policies & procedures (at least 3 years of experience)
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate professionalism, possess good interviewing skills, support diversity, and results driven.
- Good organization and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suites.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display the list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on 'Apply to the job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
Please fill the form accordingly.
It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, the period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550545 to apply for this job .