The Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA), seeks to recruit exceptional persons as “Research Associates” with specialization in health economics, Agric economics, financial economics, energy economics and policy.
The ideal candidate should possess a strong bachelors degree in one of the quantitative sciences; mathematics, economics, statistics, and engineering and must possess a masters degree in one of the stated areas of specialization such as; health economics, energy economics/policy, financial economics, Agric economics and statistics from a top-tier university.
The candidates should match the below profile:
- Minimum of second class upper division
- Aged between 22 and 35 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver results in different environments (especially in a developing world context)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Broad worldview
- Ability to use statistical packages (such as SPSS) will be an added advantage.
- If you like the challenge of cutting through conventional thinking and working on complex development problems then our organization is interested in you.
- We will, in turn, offer each candidate a stimulating and challenging work environment, a possibility to engage with frontier research, opportunities for world-class, the international training and an attractive salary package.
- The selected candidate will ideally be expected to resume the post as soon as possible. The position will start with a three-year contract with the option of renewal depending on performance.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550537 to apply for this job .