Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
- Exploration and Production
- Manages all seismic data – both raw and processed, including loading and QC of all Company seismic data Monitor interpretation results data generated by Geoscientists and provide Geophysics Application Support to SISMAGE end-users
- Participates in the definition of Seismic data governance between Assets and apply the Company rules concerning seismic data management
- Guarantees the integrity, reliability, and availability of all Company seismic data
- Degree in Engineering/Geosciences with at least 5 years relevant experience, of which a significant part is in Geophysics.
- Knowledge of Petroleum Engineering and/or Production data management.
- Knowledge in Seismic data processing to be able to evaluate quality and pertinence of data.
- Experience with Interpretation software currently used by the Industry.
- Experience in Unix and Linux systems.
- Good interpersonal skills required to manage multiple interfaces and relationships.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display the list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on 'Apply to the job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
Please fill the form accordingly.
It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550524 to apply for this job .