The Solar Technician shall be responsible for supporting the sales and service activities. The Installer is responsible for assisting peers and superiors with layout and installation of solar array systems from plan. He/she must maintain a clean and secure job site at all times which includes activities such as grounds keeping, debris removal, hauling and hoisting materials when needed, panel washing, and oversight of contractors as required. Must possess the ability to use hand and power tools and convey a positive image of the company both internally and externally.
- Performs energy audits on client sites
- Installs Energy meter and cell modem on clients site
- Project Execution Activities
- Installs and commissions ground mount and roof top solar, battery systems, HVAC, and Lighting systems
- Layout and assembly of solar modules/array and mounting hardware including racking, modules, and electrical components.
- Assist in the job site preparation, setting up ladders, loading/unloading equipment, and other safety equipment.
- Tools and equipment maintenance- maintain all tools and equipment; pick up tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
- Assist in on-site cleaning, repair and maintenance of components including panel washing; troubleshoot and resolve problems that may arise, and performing other duties as assigned.
- Resolves site issues through site visits.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Most of the time shall be spent in the field. This involves climbing up roofs, exposure to hot temperature and sun light.
- The Technician shall be capable of lifting up to 50kg; stand for an extended period of time; work in outdoor environment.
- OND or HND Engineering background in an engineering or another science field (e.g. mathematics, physics);
- At least 1 year of work experience in related job role;
- Excellent oral, written, and mathematical abilities;
- Highest ethical standards;
- Entrepreneurial and leadership aspirations, ability to work in team.
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues;
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development;
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast growing company.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550498 to apply for this job .