Nordic Degrees is a European led company. Representing a portfolio of Norwegian Oilfield Services companies in Nigeria. One of the companies is Oglaend Systems. Oglaend is a leading manufacturer of multi-discipline support systems for the Oil & Gas industry located in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are looking to engage a competitive and experienced technical sales individual with profound experience in the oil & gas industry, to drive business in Nigeria. The primary goal will be to develop, generate and maintain sales with future growth to manage sales with clients.
Work together with a cross-functional team, while maintaining effectiveness of high-performing results and a team culture that maintains passion and excitement for what is being created;
- Maintain contact with existing clients by making sure their needs are attended;
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products and services in the oil and gas industries;
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Generating proposals, negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Must be able to work independently;
- Bring in individual creative experience in the market and help build a market presence already created in the oil and gas industry;
- Quickly identify key players and potential clients in the Target Market, filter and prioritize “real” opportunities from others.
- Represent Nordic Degrees at events such as Oil and Gas conferences and industry events.
- Analyze regional markets trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Suggest innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Makes product/service recommendations as well as provide technical support.
- Worked previously on the field in the Oil and Gas industry (preferably in the IOCs, construction/fabrication yards);
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in direct sales within the Oil and Gas industry;
- Strong sales knowledge and competency in technical components coming from the Oil & Gas Trade markets;
- Strategic mindset, as well as goal-oriented, creative, flexible, self-motivated and professionally independent;
- Strong technical aptitude, excellent communication skill and the ability to thrive under pressure;
- Comfort to present, persuade and negotiate to potential customers;
- Ability to travel – 50-80% (most regionally);
- Tenacious problem solver that can accurately identify, assess, solve, implement, and communicate outcomes of complex challenges.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize competing demands;
- Strong work ethic, high energy level and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field, and possesses a qualification in Business, MBA preferred.
Competitive salary, health insurance and statutory benefits.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550493 to apply for this job .