A firm in the oil and gas sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Testing new production Chemistry and fluids
- Collecting data required to make improvements and modifications
- Using and developing process simulation approach to work out the best Bottle Testing Analysis and Field Trials for production chemicals (Demulsifiers, Water Clarifiers, PPD, Antifoams Dewaxer etc)
- Purchasing and installing chemical equipment
- Supervising Chemical and Lubricants procurement
- Investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets
- Ensuring that chemicals works to its specification and to appropriate capacities
- Assessing safety and environmental issues
- Liaising with Field project engineers and specialists
- Ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
- 1-5 years working experiences in the oil and gas sector.
- Problem-solving expertise
- Project management
- Procedure optimization
- Strong presentation skills
- Resourceful professional with strong attention to details, excellent communication skills and with an analytical nature.
- Quality-focused engineer with a history of working well in fast-paced challenging and team-oriented environments.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550489 to apply for this job .