A firm in the oil and gas sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Maintain equipment’s replacement to extract oil and gas in the most profitable way
- Develop ways to inject water, chemicals, gases, or steam into an oil reserve to force out more of the oil
- Develop plans to Make sure that wells and production platforms equipment’s are running optimally
- Manage OEM’s and make necessary arrangements for Mechanical parts and accessories
- Make sure that oilfield equipment is installed, operated, and maintained properly.
- Assessing project requirements
- Agreeing on budgets, timescales, and specifications with clients and managers
- Providing technical advice
- 1-5 years working experiences in the oil and gas sector.
- Problem-solving expertise
- Project management
- Procedure optimization
- Strong presentation skills
- Resourceful professional with strong attention to details, excellent communication skills and with an analytical nature.
- Quality-focused engineer with a history of working well in fast-paced challenging and team-oriented environments.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550485 to apply for this job .