Vicmart Enterprises Limited - We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
- Candidate will be expected to advise businesses on technology and how it can help them perform better, then oversee new systems design and development.
- Negotiate contracts with external providers for services and products which cannot be provided internally and monitor services delivery to ensure that agreed targets and standards are met
- Complete internal/external control by reviewing, tracking and responding to various types of maintenance request
- Hardware/Software procurement
- Conduct Routine hardware and software audits and publish to management
- Liaising with 3rd party vendor for procurement of IT services
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchases/maintenance of all company's IT asset
- Helpdesk activities for HO and branches
- Serve as the company's network administrator ensuring optimal system availability
- Develop an annual IT action plan and operating budget for the unit and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that financial target is met
- Manage and supervise both in-house and outsourced IT projects
- Manage the IT budgets for execution
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of Sage pastel software
- Works with accounts department and warehouse to support sage
- Liaises with branches to resolve EPR issues
- Maintain sage User procedure manual
- Responsible for the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware and software that is used
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Requires advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent computer working skills
- Must be Process and detail-oriented
- Handles Data Back-up maintenance on pastel
- Maintains all master data process and documentation of company. Maintain data quality and integrity through ensuring compliance with standards as well as efficient data validation process
- A University degree/Polytechnic Higher National Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology and related discipline.
- Additional Computer/IT related Certifications will be an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550476 to apply for this job .