Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a key player in the Financial sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Commercial & Communication
- Plan strategically, coordinate and manage all marketing and communications related activities for the Institution.
- Promote and sustain customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention through market research and surveys while Ensuring positive market feedback and brand perception.
- Define the marketing mix per segment and provide data and insight to support business development strategy.
- Develop an annual marketing plan.
- Propose and monitor the validated marketing budget.
- Define and manage the customer journey across each product segment and propose an adjustment based on the customer experience.
- Develop and refine marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities, and brand together with staff and clients.
- Build unique selling propositions for the products and provide support to boost sales of each of the product in the market.
- Deliver a customer experience that evokes a sense of ownership, acceptance and belonging for the target market.
- Prepare report and continuous indicators for measuring customer service delivery to the executive council, branches, and follow-up on the action plans.
- Monitor client retention rates and organize regular customer engagements.
- Design, implement and monitoring of customer reward and loyalty schemes to sustain customer base and encourage referrals.
- Ensure high-quality customer service standard for the network.
- Build and sustain a reputable image for the brand within identified markets to gain favorable market share and gain customer trust & loyalty for the brand.
- Maintain a visible brand identity by ensuring uniformity for internal and external branches based on the Group brand manual.
- Ensure that the brand is visible, positive and compliant on all material/support.
Advertising and commercial communications:
- Develop messages and speeches which talk to each segment for each product and services.
- Create communication materials and manage media plans.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of each media campaign.
Research and Studies:
- Provide relevant industry-related information that may guide the development and introduction of tailored and innovative products for target markets.
- Market count, background research, and zoning for network expansions.
- Measure brand acceptance and collect feedback on brand perception and acceptance.
- Monitor competition and stay up-to-date with trends to strategically position ourselves favorably within existing and new markets.
- Direct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities in the industry.
Events and Sponsorship:
- Organize and participate in social events that support each product/brand objective and will create an avenue for target market to connect emotionally with the institution’s brand.
- Organize & partner events that support institution’s objectives for clients, products, services/brand all through the year.
- Organize internal events to sustain customer loyalty and brand love.
- Develop and participate in corporate social initiatives to provide support and development for host communities within the environment.
- Ensure all Staff is up-to-date on internal activities, events, awards or social initiatives.
- Maintain Staff interaction and contribution through the publication of news and motivational pieces on the intranet.
- Direct the creation of internal communications, press releases, and speeches compliant with brand standards for all internal and external communication by stakeholders.
- Ensure all stakeholders are provided up-to-date information on the product, services, and industry related updates.
- Ensure website has up-to-date information on the brand, product, and services.
- Optimize search engines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations other relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 7 years in professional B2B or B2C marketing and marketing communications experience with at least 3years in a management position.
- Previous experience and good industry knowledge in financial services, FMCG or telecoms sector.
- Experience in advertising agencies, media planning, digital and social media agencies is a plus.
- Possess excellent Customer service skills, orientation, and background to formulate strategies, set goals and develop an action plan towards achieving customer service objectives.
- Strong skills in marketing communications, public relations, and social media.
- Ability to multitask within a high pressured and challenging environment.
- Possess excellent critical thinking and analytical abilities to solve problems and provide solutions.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550464 to apply for this job .