Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a key player in the Construction Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Construction & Real Estate
- Commercial & Communication
- Handle the marketing communications agenda of the company.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and public relations initiatives to promote the company’s competencies, achievements, and services, in line with greater corporate-level goals of the executive management.
- Employ an effective mix of communication tools and channels, including, but not limited to, digital, print, advertising, film, and events, with the goal of boosting the company’s brand and safeguard its immense value while shaping and executing the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Develop and implement marketing and public relations strategy.
- Safeguard brand reputation in the operational market.
- Promote services / core competencies / achievements.
- Shape and execute Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Support and craft internal communication messages as required.
- Plan and carry out corporate events.
- Manage website(s) and digital presence.
- Develop creative briefs; drive the design process.
- Oversee production of various marketing collateral.
- Manage budgets, expenses and vendor relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a comparable leadership position.
- Strong knowledge and first-hand experience in video and print production project management.
- Proven ability to brief and steer external agencies and to control associated costs.
- Experience developing design briefs and guide design processes.
- Must be a self-starter with an interdisciplinary approach.
- Ability to manage diverse projects in parallel and working under pressure.
- Ability to adapt skills and transfer experience.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550463 to apply for this job .