Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have relevant qualifications.
- Must be a resident of Gwarimpa, Abuja.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Hotel.
- A positive and friendly attitude towards guests, customers, and fellow employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Capacity to work as a member of a team or an individual.
- Experience communicating with people of diverse demographics.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's using the job title as the subject of the email.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550441 to apply for this job .