A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- The role is for an individual with demonstrable experience in a management role from the Hospitality, Food and Beverage and Retail industries.
- It is likely that the successful individual would have worked as part of the management team of a Hotel / Restaurant / Fast Food or Retail chain and would be conversant with the processes.
- You would have been involved in developing the processes including building menu recipes for the food and beverage products as it relates to Hospitality, as well as defining front as back-office operational processes as it relates to Hospitality, F&B and Retail.
- The Functional Analyst will be involved in conducting research and assessment of customer operations and recommending appropriate solutions based on our suite of products, as well as designing new processes to enhance customer operations. This must be done within a strict confidentiality framework around the treatment of customer data.
- In addition to the activities above, the Functional Analyst will drive the business development aspect of the company. This will involve responding to tenders; as well as be presenting and showcasing the solutions to prospective customers. These activities will be carried out ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction and profitability of the solutions deployed.
The scope of responsibilities can vary depending on the type of end customer, their existing systems and processes and level of maturity of such. However, tasks may include:
- Revieity issues and new product ideas;
- wing and capturing customer requirements;
- Modifying existing processes and developing new ones;
- Developing solutions based on a set of product suite to meet customer requirements
- Researching current customer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concepts;
- Presenting and showcasing the benefits of the solutions.
- Preparing product costings based on customer requirements to ensure profitable products;
- Coordinating launches of new products or running trials alongside or together with product development;
- Dealing with any customer complaint investigations or product issues;
- Compiling, checking and approving product specifications;
- Liaising with technical colleagues to develop specifications and deploy end solution to customers;
- Working with suppliers on quality issues and new product ideas
- Working hours are usually 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday. However, extra work outside of these hours may be required as dictated by business needs and management.
- You will benefit from having a first degree in a science or social science discipline
You will need to show:
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Leadership qualities;
- People and teamworking skills;
- Flexible approach to working;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Awareness of the consumer market.
- At least 5 years management experience in the Hospitality, Food, and Beverage or Retail Industry with a direct sales responsibility.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550438 to apply for this job .