CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB), established in 2002, operates as an all-inclusive Real Estate development organization. The company's objective is to revolutionize the real estate industry to the point where participation is feasible across all classes of income.
Job Scope & Dimension
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining mechanical and electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on the economy, safety, reliability, quality, and sustainability.
- Prepare and study construction drawings and specifications of mechanical and electrical systems to ensure conformity with company standards and customer requirements during all installations and construction activities.
- Coordinate ongoing mechanical and electrical installation, testing activities and maintenance, support to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and company standards and requirements.
- Inspect completed mechanical and electrical installations, document all observations and recommend improvements to ensure conformance with design specifications, operational and safety standards.
- Prepare material specifications and budgets for the purchase of mechanical and electrical materials and equipment for construction activities.
- Oversee development project construction activities to ensure satisfactory completion, on time and within budget
- Supervise coordinate and assign service staff and contractors in the execution of development projects.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550424 to apply for this job .