Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited was incorporated in 1992 as a private limited liability company and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to carry on Mortgage Banking activities. The bank commenced operations in 1993. In 2005, it was acquired by a new core investor who injected fresh capital into the bank. The bank is well capitalized beyond the mandatory level of the CBN.
- Develop detail internal control compliance project plans based on Hitachi Ltd compliance guidelines
- Coordinate with functional and regional leaders, process owners, and other project members to update project guideline, scoping, overall internal control planning
- Coordination with process owners regarding documentation, testing, evaluation, and necessary remediation:
- Ensure documentation is updated in a timely manner to reflect changes in the business unit structure, processes, etc.
- Assist process owners in documenting the process and internal control documentation
- Perform company-level control testing
- Review and evaluate management testing results
- Coordinate with consultants who conduct management testing and support updating internal control documentation
- Coordinate with external auditor to ensure timely completion of audit
- Plan and coordinate training
- Applicant must have at 5 years experience in a bank.
- Knowledge of Risk Management will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550420 to apply for this job .