Dynapharm International Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- This role is responsible to drive channels needs and market share growth whilst supporting the development of effective category management initiatives.
- Executive - Channel Marketing will be required to set up dedicated channel marketing activities and will have to build and maintain strong relationships across various departments and external stakeholders to ensure your business unit’s objectives are met.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver and execute multi-year strategic channel marketing plans aligned to Annual Operations Plan (AOP) to accomplish sales and profitability objectives.
- Support the sales team to ensure all the enablers are in place for the successful execution of channel marketing plans in core distributors/KAs. Create dedicated plans and actively engage in development of customer relationships.
- Drive the channel value propositions and effectively communicate to enable sales growth, increased profitability and enhance customer experience & loyalty.
- Execute new product launches, selling stories and strategy development in collaboration with Category Marketing to ensure alignment between portfolio & channel plans.
- Support development of trade promotions as per the Business Unit strategy agreed, to ensure they remain on brand strategy and report on effectiveness
- Research and analyze new markets, channels and target customers for the brand
- Manage the budget allocated to Channel Marketing Plan to achieve sales and profitability targets with a high ROI.
- Working closely with all the stakeholders of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Closely monitor the day to day channel operations for both Local & International markets.
- To understand the dynamics and business challenges of each geographic regions and update the same to Marketing manager for formalizing the action plan.
- Coordinate and execute Food exhibitions participation in collaboration with internal and external teams
- Coordinate and execute sales training programs
- Periodic Market Visits, in coordination with sales teams on different levels; trade, distributor and customer, for acquiring marketing intelligence
Deliver and execute dedicate channel marketing plans/concepts aligned to the marketing strategy to support new launches/concepts in key distributors.
Meet ROI targets: measure revenues generated by an incentive program
Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on Business, Marketing, Sales or related field.
2+ years of experience in Marketing, Channel Marketing, Product Marketing, or B2B Marketing role preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competent with numbers management
- Hands-on with MS Office and any ERP.
- Trade and consumer market awareness for GCC
- Good commercial awareness
- Passion for Networking
- Self and Team Management
- Consumer focus
- Business Acumen
- Communicating Effectively
Job Location: Lagos and Abuja
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550418 to apply for this job .