Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req I D:
- Review client’s Maintenance and integrity management system, providing Rotating Equipment Specialist insight and identify gaps, including Maintenance and Integrity philosophy, strategies, processes and procedures.
- Close gaps that have been identified and develop/update the client’s Maintenance and Integrity Management system to optimize delivery of Rotating Equipment outages for the Asset
- Assess possible Enterprise Asset Management software/Tool (EAM) that will enable the client to implement the developed management system and make recommendations including, cost of implementation to the client.
- Support the implementation of the EAM tool;
- Review and confirm asset register for upload into the EAM tool.
- Translate Maintenance strategies and maintenance routines into EAM task templates
- Develop Bill of Materials (BOM) and spares listing, translate to EAM template for upload.
- Minimum of a BSc in an Engineering
- Registered with COREN with the valid practicing license.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of rotating equipment maintenance engineering and services
- Should have a minimum of 3 years leadership experience within in the relevant maintenance discipline, having the responsibility for Maintenance strategy articulation; and development of policies & procedures
- Strong rotating equipment diagnostic and troubleshooting experience required.
- Lifting equipment Specialist, Maintenance Supervisor, Mechanical Engineer, Rotary Equipment, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550413 to apply for this job .