Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
- Citi, a leading global finance company, is looking for young, bright and intelligent undergraduates to join its 2018 summer internship programme in Nigeria.
- Citi’s success is driven by its exceptional people; their passion, dedication, and entrepreneurship. It will be people like you who will shape its future.
- Citi’s summer internship programme is a four week (2nd – 27th July 2017) intensive program which provides successful applicants with a birds-eye view of the workings of a global company.
- If you are smart, creative thinker with high ethical standards, your place is here!
Eligibility - All candidates must:
- Be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3:5/5 or 70%
- Have completed their 2nd year of university and not be in their final year
- Possess good communication/interpersonal skills and able to work in a team
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a mandatory essay (within one week of receiving subject topics).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550412 to apply for this job .