The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- Contracts & Procurement Function
- C&P role for Wells, OFS, Rigs (drilling, workover, and completion) materials, services and leases. Propose and then execute the best contracting solution to meet the Project’s and E&P Owner’s requirements; considering cost-effectiveness (TCO), long-term operationality and schedule aspects
- Carry out personally a variety of duties related to the major tenders and contracts; especially Oil Field Services, Rigs, and long lead materials (OCTG, Wellheads, Rot. Equipment) contracts, Master service ag
- Expert level skills as an E&P Wells focused Contracts and Procurement (SCM) specialist: Leads tendering process culminating in the award of high-value contracts for technically complex drilling and wells projects
- Makes executive / c-suite level recommendations to management and partners on contractor selection and contract award.
- Develop and Management of long-term master service contracts particularly around OFS ( oilfield services), Rigs, and OCTG
- Assists in monitoring key supply
- BSc. in Engineering (Preferably Petroleum/Mechanical/Electrical) or Masters in SCM-Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- Minimum of 15+ years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry as a contracts and procurement specialist or Contracts “engineer” with E&P Operator
- NO more than 5 years with an OFS-oil field service supplier or Drilling contractor performing services to E&P operators.
- Experience with Nigerian and West African suppliers, contractors and oil basins is valuable.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550405 to apply for this job .