A reputable media organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons to fill the above position.
- Responsible for developing new profitable business leads, sponsorships, media sales and other products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish new accounts/Sales by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales Mediums and others.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales Medium need or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of Spending Industries/Media.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual business analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new entrants, Events etc.
- Recommends changes in the offering by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves revenue bottleneck by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and forums.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- A degree in the social sciences or relevant discipline.
- A relevant professional certificate would be an added advantage.
- Sheer guts and know how the experience would be an added advantage
- 1-3 years’ experience in Media sales, Business Development or Marketing
- Communications role
Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Client Relationships & Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing, Prospecting and Negotiation Skills,
- Self-Confidence + Motivation for Sales
- Keen understanding of Product
- Excellent knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Excellent presentations skills (PPT)
- Ability to manage media inquiries.
- In addition to strong planning, organizational and execution skills.
- Excellent deadline management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Highly motivated, quick learner, self-starter
- May require travel – local and international.
- Satisfactory physical/health status, following medical examinations.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550402 to apply for this job .