Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
- You do have to possess great physical dexterity and the ability to manage several tasks at the same time though.
- Additional requirements to work as a hotel housekeeper include knowledge of mixing and using cleaning products safely and appropriately and ensuring that laundry services are properly coordinated for each guest under one's wing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping and mopping floors in guest rooms, offices, hallways and reception areas
- Dust and polish furniture in rooms and lobbies and ensure that all fixtures such as lights and chandeliers are cleaned properly
- Vacuum carpets and rugs in rooms and other hotel areas and occasionally shampoo them according to provided instructions
- Wash and sanitize bathrooms and replenish supplies such as soap, shampoo, toilet paper and towels
- Mix cleaning agents in appropriate portions and ensure that they are safely used and stored according to safety policies and procedures of the hotel
- Empty ashtrays and waste bins and ensure that all waste material is properly and safely disposed of
- Check stock levels of cleaning and sanitizing supplies and equipment and create and maintain effective liaison with suppliers for prompt delivery of both
- Create and maintain a detailed inventory of cleaning supplies according to specified rules and regulations
- Ascertain that laundry services are properly coordinated for all guests to minimize complaints and dissatisfaction
- Accept complaints and suggestions in a graceful manner and ensure that they are addressed according to the protocol
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- SSCE or equivalent
- Must be a resident of Gwarimpa, Abuja
- Ability to read, speak and understand the English language
- At least 2 years of experience in a laundry role
- A positive and friendly attitude towards guests, customers, and fellow employees
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
- Capacity to work as a member of a team or an individual
- Experience communicating with people of diverse demographics
- Must be extremely detailed with outstanding communication skills
- Capability to multi-task multiple projects/duties at once
- Ability to follow directions both written and verbally
- Integrity to safeguard confidential information
- Initiative to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Physical requirements necessary include walking, standing, bending, lifting, sitting, reaching, and typing on a computer for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a moderately noisy work environment for long periods of time and communicate effectively in this environment
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550398 to apply for this job .