Going Active Africa is based in the biggest emerging economy in Africa, Nigeria. We are a dedicated talent strategy, resourcing, and organizational learning consultancy, with extensive experience of working with international organizations in Nigeria.
- Experience with mechanized agriculture and services is a must
- Experience running an organization or division of an organization that has P&L responsibility
- Proven success in meeting revenue and profit goals of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to build and motivate a team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Good understanding of basic finance principles (profitability, cash flow, and balance sheet management)
- Good understanding of how technology can support business
- Ability to execute a business plan
- Strong risk management skills - ie understand where risks lie in the business plan and business model and develop and implement plans to de-risk same
- A people person that likes to engage with retail customers/smallholder farmers understand their issues
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Determination and drive
- Revenue and growth
- Days Receivables
- Tractor utilization
- Customer Satisfaction
- COO will be a potential successor to CEO
- Non Nigerians based in the region will be considered
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550390 to apply for this job .