CLG Securities Limited, a reputable Stock Broking firm, is recruiting to fill the position above.
- Deliver on target.
- Convince clients to buy and sell shares
- Prospecting of customers through networking, references and open market.
- Be proactive in finding and alerting on potential sales opportunities
- Maintain adequate and relevant notes on all activity and key new business relationships
- Develop and maintain an efficient contact strategy with clients.
- Manage follow-ups with a view to gaining feedback or potential new business leads.
- To engage clients in meaningful conversation about their finance and take an active interest in their financial investment.
- Design appropriate business development strategy.
- Organize the business development goal of the firm.
- Take a keen interest and maintain a good knowledge of the product range
- Manage regular schedule of updates to clients on their investment
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of BSc in Accounting, Banking, and Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or Economics with 3 years’ experience in a stockbroking firm or Financial Markets.
- Good communication skill.
- Proven experience in developing, networking and managing relationships with institutional and corporate clients.
- Proficiency in the presentation of pitches
- Familiar with various financial instruments.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550387 to apply for this job .