Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
- An operations manager has a broad role, and the specific responsibilities will vary between different companies, but generally, it includes monitoring and analyzing the current system of production or provision to check it’s effective, and working out a strategy for improving if necessary.
- By managing day-to-day activities, analyzing statistics and reading and writing reports, operations managers play a vital role in any company.
- Operations managers also have to do a lot of liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management as well as training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550358 to apply for this job .