Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
- We are seeking an experienced and creative strategist to develop and execute innovative social media campaigns and drive best-in-class customer experience and engagement.
- You will be responsible for launching our social presence and growing it to impact millions of people across Nigeria. You will collaborate across internal functions including marketing, product, customer service, partnerships and PR as well as project manage outside influencers and agencies.
- This is an opportunity to join an early stage team to launch a new business. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced startup environment where they are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- You will have the benefits of working in a startup environment as part of an international team with the opportunity to make a big impact while being supported by the resources and network of our established parent companies.
- Own and implement the organic social media calendar across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube
- Oversee creative ideation and development including pictures and video format
- Develop engaging campaigns to help us grow our customer base and brand, including creatively leveraging celebrity influencers, events, and partnerships
- Conduct customer research through focus groups, interviews and human-centered design processes and ensure that customer stories and testimonials feature heavily on our social presence
- Collaborate closely with the customer service team to foster positive social conversation and develop and maintain guidelines for the brand tone of voice and responses to FAQ
- Monitor and report on key KPIs including follower growth, engagement, and conversion, driving continuous ideation and improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a top university, additional marketing-specific qualifications and training a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience either in-house or agency side
- Proven background in executing successful campaigns in the Nigerian market
- Competent user of key tools such as Photoshop and Excel
- Familiarity with the local financial services sector
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You take initiative and don’t wait to be asked. You’re results driven. Once you’re given a goal, you won’t stop until you’ve figured out how to make it happen.
- Move fast: You must be able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Great communicator: You are a bridge builder and influencer who is able to get buy in from other stakeholders for your ideas. You are comfortable collaborating with a cross-cultural team across multiple timezones.
- Creative: You are creative and able to think outside the box. You have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts with proven background of executing successful campaigns in the Nigerian market.
- Data driven: You make decisions based on data and have strong quantitative skills to run analysis and produce dashboards and reports.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550357 to apply for this job .