Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client, a reputable Conglomerate with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Our client, a Conglomerate with offices in Lagos, Abuja Port Harcourt is looking to engage a full time, IT Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining the group of companies IT network, servers and security systems and reporting to the Group IT Director on all IT related matters. Note, this is a managerial role.
- Investigating and diagnosing network problems.
- Providing Management with valuable IT advisory services
- Collection of IT usage statistics and reporting
- Providing recommendations when it to improving the company’s IT systems.
- Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
- Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
- Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
- BSc in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 7 - 10 years experience preferably in the Telecommunication sector is key for this role.
- Relevant IT Certifications are required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Strong Managerial and Organisational skills
- Good time management.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550350 to apply for this job .