We are a full-service research and analysis firm committed to an enduring national security strategy, that will complement the defence and security sector make Nigeria more prosperous and secure. The firm is based in Abuja and our client base comprises government agencies, individuals and legislative committees responsible for the security, intelligence, and defence.
We seek research analysts to fulfill its mission. Role holders are offered Equity Partnership with the firm. This presents a unique opportunity for role holders to contribute to the growth of the firm and share from its profits. Role holders will define and support growth strategies of the firm. Prepare monthly world class research papers/statements to support the firm’s robust media branding strategy.
- Research and Analysis: Research and critically analyze events and situations in the present or future as it affects Nigeria’s national security and/or national interest.
- Develop and propound key foreign policy, security policy and defence policy statements to address emerging challenges in each domain.
- Growth & Margins: Defining the firm’s business growth strategy built on its consulting strengths (research and analytics). Help in creating new business opportunities through the publishing of monthly reports that address policy challenges.
- Thought Leadership: Be an Advisory’s voice and a leader of thought across forums, events and customer interlocks. Publish and speak on forward-looking national security/foreign policy strategies.
- Branding: Increase our mindshare in Nigeria’s national security space and discuss, through strategic thinking, critical analysis, world-class research and big picture orientation to drive growth.
Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do spirit. Possess a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path.
- Undergraduate degree (2.1) in Political Science, Government, International Relations or History.
- Masters degree in International Relations or Security Studies (mandatory).
- PhD in Politics, International Relations, Security Studies a plus.
- Prior experience is a plus but not mandatory. The most important asset we seek is the ability to conduct world-class research and sharp analytical skills.
- Analytical Thinking & Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to conduct a thorough research. Ability to critically analyze security challenges and threats in view of global developments, treaties, and pacts. Propose effective implementation plans and solutions for tackling challenges or threats.
- Leadership & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to drive & lead the strategic execution, manage change, build relationships with clients, partners, motivate teams & achieve results.
- Thought Leadership
- Ability to converse with key players in government, legislature, fellow analysts and formulate proactive strategies to be published by the firm.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550344 to apply for this job .