Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management, and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organizations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves on the delivery of high-quality professional services which ensure the minimum total life-cycle cost of assets to their owners.
- We are looking for a customer service oriented Helpdesk specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner.
- You will be considered as the firm’s front liner and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas.
- The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550330 to apply for this job .