eRecruiter Nigeria - Our Client is an American multinational online technology company headquartered in San Francisco, California.
About The Role
This role will manage the daily operations of the Nigerian office and will perform all the facilities management functions, as well as some small to medium sized office improvement projects. Cater for employees, visitors, and this needs to be communicated through best-in-class facility services.
- Manage all facilities staff and vendors at assigned sites
- Manage preventive and emergency maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC and office equipment
- Ensure all site documentation is in place, including O&M, floor plans, and playbooks
- Manage food program, including vendor management, budgeting, and kitchen equipment maintenance
- Oversee the cleaning and maintenance of facility
- Conduct regular facilities inspections
- Along with the Build team, coordinate office moves, the setup of new offices, and re-shuffling of existing offices
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Initiate and manage RFPs from vendors and suppliers as needed
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost savings
- Calculate and compare costs for good and services against industry averages (benchmarking) to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships, ensuring delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Confirm accuracy of vendor invoices, and ensure landlords and vendors are paid on time
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Respond to emergencies, facility equipment alarms and system failures through a robust emergency escalation plan
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Collaborate with corporate IT teams to ensure office needs are being met
- Ensure workstations, security badges, and other tools are set up for new hires
- Manage small to medium sized office improvement projects with the support of the Build team
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create regular reports
- A service-oriented, hands-on leader with a strong vision on the future of facilities management services
- Leadership and people management skills, internal as well as vendor and partner
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in helping.
- A Hustler
- Be customer obsessed
- Be SUPER PUMPED
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Tertiary Degree
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550317 to apply for this job .