Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Technical leadership role (formal or informal) in projects and/or producing operations.
- Apply broad technical and business skills and expertise to solve more complex problems.
- Develop/implement innovative solutions to non-routine problems by:
- Leading teams in resolving technical challenges
- Expanding sphere of influence beyond core technical discipline
- Demonstrating capability to influence without direct authority
- Provide technical leadership and quality assurance for application of established, adapted, and new technologies within projects and producing operations.
- Primary contributions will be in skill areas within the scope of the individual's current and primary job families, and in commercial areas impacted by their technical expertise.
- Provide input to Upstream Research on opportunities for enhanced
- Expected to have a broad skill set and advanced proficiency in the following skill areas: Wellbore Hydraulics, Well Performance, Completion Design, Workover Design, Fluid Flow & Hydraulics, Operations Support and Surveillance, Artificial Lift, Subsurface Equipment, Wellheads, Trees & Surface Equipment, Wellwork Units, Surveillance & Optimization, and Maintenance & Reliability System.
- Competency in the use of Wellview, OFM & SAP will also be an advantage
- Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550258 to apply for this job .